Oriel Centre Dundalk Gaol
Phone: +353 42 932 8887
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Call in anytime for a visit.
Private Guided Tours available for groups, advanced booking required.
Contact email@example.com or Ph. 042 9328887.
- facebook - Oriel Centre Facebook page.
The Oriel Centre is located directly behind Dundalk Garda Station on the Carrickmacross Rd (directly across from the Great Northern Distillery (Former Harp Brewery) & Dundalk Train Station).
Directions from M1 Motorway (from South/Dublin)
- Leave the M1 at Junction 16
- At roundabout take the exit onto theN52 (signposted Ardee)
- Turn right
- Continue forward onto the N52
- Continue forward onto Rath Park
- Bear right onto Ardee Road - R171
- Continue forward onto the R171entering Dundalk
- Keep left onto The Crescent (now at Garda Station)
- Take 1st exit from roundabout onto Carrickmacross Rd.
- The Oriel Centre is immediately on your left (look for our sign)
Directions from M1 Motorway (from North)
- Leave the M1 at Junction 17
- Take first exit onto N53 (Castletown Cross/Castletown Road)
- Continue forward along N53(Castletown Cross/Castletown Road) through first set of traffic lights
- Turn Right at second set of traffic lights (after Townparks Service Station) onto Ard Easmuinn Road (Ecco Rd)
- Continue forward on Ard Easmuinn Road (Ecco Rd) past Dunnes Stores until junction with Carrickmacross Road (approx. 1.5km)
- Turn Left onto Carrickmacross Road
- Continue forward past train station
- The Oriel Centre is immediately on your right, opposite the Great Northern Distillary (look for our sign)